The Reformed Church
Reghin 545300, Romania
In 1890 the Reformed Church at 51 Mihai Viteazu Street was erected, according to the plans of the architect Alpár Ignác.
Inside the church there are valuable pieces such as the pulpit, the canopy, the furniture from the altar and the lecterns designed by Debreczeni László, a disciple of Kós Károly.
Molnár Dénes is the artist who made the cassette ceiling, some of the cassettes representing Transylvanian churches threatened by destruction.
A choral music festival is held here every year.